November downloadable wallpaper



Inspiration always ‘happens’ to me. More than looking for something new to do, my problem is to organise a massive archive of idea, see that I don’t forget them, and eventually get them done. So, really easily: I begun to paint dragons because I found a stone which looked like one, and I just kept on doing it all over the summer.



In case you’ve been following Mammabook on other social medias than my blog – here they are: facebook, instagram, pinterest, and I’m indirectly also on twitter – you’ve definitely had the chance to see much of their ‘making’. Some of them already found a home, but even if I’m a bit a late I couldn’t give up the idea of dedicating a post my dragons.

I needed some kind for compromise, and I found one by melting the dragons with an old idea: preparing some downloadable backgrounds for your computers and phones. I thought it would be harder. I had a lot of fun, so if you like the idea I may even keeping on doing it in the next months…

So here are the available sizes (please let me know if you’re missing a size you need, or if you have any problem with the download):

1920 x 1080
1440 x 900
1366 x 768
1280 x 800
768 x1024
320 x 480


What would you like next? I was thinking about the Little Prince for the calendar of December...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,